Other Good Lawyer Guide recommendations in: WREXHAM, WREXHAM, and WELSHPOOL

Planning law: Lawyers who specialise in getting planning permission for properties (eg to change a house into flats; or from one type of shop to another; to build on open land or carry out any other development). Includes enforcement notices, compulsory purchase, and environmental issues (eg contaminated land; storage of chemicals). Legal aid? No.

Request Fee Quotes: my shortlisted lawyers.

You have added these lawyers to your shortlist. You can select up to three lawyers to contact.

  • (Unassigned) You can add a further lawyer to contact here.

hide selected lawyers When you are ready, click 'Get my quotes' to request fee information from these solicitors.